You will have daily contact with your child’s teaching staff and with the center’s administrative staff. There are a variety of other communication options to assure you are fully aware of your child’s activities and development. These include:
- Parent conferences at your convenience.
- Daily or weekly individual reports on your child, depending on age.
- Parent bulletin boards in each classroom.
- Classroom and center newsletters.
- One-way classroom observation windows so you can observe your child in the natural classroom setting.
- Phones in each classroom office so you can call at your convenience.
- Evening access to the center director by phone.
Please give us a call at (734) 434-0505.